Last updated: July 14, 2020
For the patient regsiter information of our clinical services, please visit the clinic section of Sooma website.
You may always request to access your data, to edit, anonymise or delete it, provided that no other legislation requires us to retain part of it. You may also choose what communication you receive from us and withdraw any previously provided consent to us.
What personal data we may collect?
- User account information such as username and password
- Contact information such as name, email, phone and address
- Demographic information such as age, gender and job position
- Financial information such as billing address, bank account information and Tax ID numbers
- Transactional information such as purchase, customer service and communication history
- Other personal information you submit to us about you or other people
- Automated visitor information
How we may use personal data?
- Provide and administer products and services
- Conduct marketing and sales activities
- Conduct investigations and comply with legal requirements
- Process orders and provide customer support
- Process and respond to your requests
- Notify about products, services, events and promotions
- Conduct surveys and data analytics
- Administer and communicate with you about your user account
- Verify your identity
We may anonymise the data and use it for other purposes permitted by applicable law. We will obtain your consent for using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Do we share personal data?
We do not sell your personal data. We may share your it only:
- With our services providers such as data analytics and payment processing.
- With our marketing and business partners such as local distributors.
- If we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process such as a court order. This also applies to law enforcement with a legitimate request.
- To prevent physical harm or financial loss, and to defend our legal rights or in connection with illegal activity.
- In an event of a merger or acquisition
- Otherwise with your concent
You may always use Sooma online channels without having to tell us who you are. We do automatically collect technical information about visitors of Sooma website such as:
- Location data such as IP address and country
- Information about your online activities such as devices, browsing and usage patterns
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
Please note that providing personal data to us is voluntary. To opt out from automated data collection, you can ban cookies on your web browser. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of websites.
How we update, store and transfer data:
Your data may be updated at your request or at our own initiative to correct any inaccurate or outdated information. You can update or review your data by contacting us through the contact us button.
Retention and protection of personal data:
We retain personal information as long as it is needed for the purposes it was obtained. The personal information may be retained longer if there is another lawful basis for doing so. We utilise administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect all information we retain against unauthorised access or use.
How to contact us