Last updated: May 21, 2018
Here, we describe what information we may obtain, how we may use it and with whom we may share it. You may always request to access your information, to edit, anonymise or delete it, provided that no other legislation requires us to retain part of the information. You may also choose what communication you receive from us and withdraw any previously provided consent to us.
Please note that we utilise third-party services to provide you with the best possible user experience. These services are subject to their respective privacy policies.
What personal information we may collect
- User account information such as username and password
- Contact information such as name, email, phone and address for you and others
- Demographic information such as age, gender and job position
- Financial information such as billing address, bank account information and Tax ID numbers
- Purchase, customer service and communication history
- Location data such as IP address and country
- Contact information about other people you provide
- Information about your online activities such as devices, browsing and usage patterns
- Other personal information you submit to us
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Identify content that is interesting for you
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary. We may not be able to offer products and services to you if you choose not to provide us with certain information. To opt out, you can ban cookies on your web browser. (learn how here) Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of websites.
How we use personal information:
- Provide and administer products and services
- Conduct marketing and sales activities
- Conduct investigations and comply with legal requirements
- Process orders
- Provide customer support
- Process and respond to your request
- Notify about products, services, events and promotions
- Operate and evaluate our business
- Conduct surveys and data analytics
- Administer and communicate with you about your user account
- Verify your identity
We may anonymise personal information and use it for above purposes and for other purposes permitted by applicable law. Where required, we will obtain your consent for using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Who we may share your information with:
We do not sell your personal information. We do not disclose your personal information except in situations described here:
- We may share your personal information with our services providers such as data analytics and payment processing.
- We may share your personal information with our marketing and business partners such as local distributors
- We may share personal information about you if we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process such as a court order. This also applies to law enforcement with a legitimate request.
- We may share personal information about you to prevent physical harm or financial loss, and to defend our legal rights or in connection with illegal activity.
- We may share your personal information otherwise with your content.
How we store and transfer data:
Retention and protection of personal information:
We retain personal information as long as it is needed for the purposes it was obtained. The personal information may be retained longer if there is another lawful basis for doing so. We utilise administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect all information we retain against unauthorised access or use.
How to contact us