We hereby invite you to our clinical tDCS workshop on the 6th of September in Helsinki, Finland.
We are offering a unique opportunity to attend a clinical tDCS workshop and connect with experts, professionals and others interested in the field.
This event is suited to psychiatrists, doctors, researchers, and nurses interested in applying transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) and in learning more about and discussing the technique.
Participants will receive a training certificate at the end of the workshop.
Agenda: Full day, 9.00-16.00.
Lunch will be served at noon, with coffee breaks in-between sessions. Both lunch and coffee are included in the participation fee.
Location: GE Healthcare premises, Helsinki, Finland
Guest speakers: To be confirmed
Participation fee: 100 euros
– State of the art literature review, tDCS in depression
– Ways of applying tDCS in a clinical setting
– How to select the right patients in tDCS depression therapy
– Treating pain with tDCS
– Hands-on Sooma tDCS session
– Future applications of tDCS
Sign up now!